An IIT Alumni is fixing gaps in India's transportation ignored by governments and other startups
- Shuttl, founded in 2015, is a technology-enabled, seat-based, demand-adaptive bus mobility service.
- The startup has raised $34 million in funding from the likes of
Sequoia, Amazon Lightspeed India Partners, Times Internetand Dentsu.
- It also recently ventured into foodtech, by offering consumers food on the go.
This man went from working for Delhi Metro to building a startup that solves transportation in India’s congested roads
Profitability is a moving goal post, says Shuttl founderAdvertisement
Here’s why Shuttl is not in competition with Uber and Ola
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use