How the retail industry will top $5.5 trillion by 2020
The future of retail is looking bright.
So bright that Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, expects the industry to top $5.5 trillion by 2020!While in-store and desktop purchases are certainly helping the retail industry boom, the biggest factor for this incredible growth is in your pocket.Advertisement
Find out why the smartphone will be crucial for retailers in 2018 and beyond with the first part of a brand new slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence called The Future of Retail: Mobile Commerce.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- US retail is growing $200 billion year-over-year
- In-store retail is still dwarfing e-commerce
- But e-commerce is growing almost 4x faster than in-store
- Mobile commerce is driving most of that growth
- And much more
To get your copy of the first part of this FREE slide deck, simply click here.
- US House Speaker tests positive for coronavirus
- Assam's COVID-19 tally rises to 11,736 with 735 fresh cases
- Kerala govt makes compulsory for public to follow COVID-19 norms till 2021
- Jharkhand reports 53 new cases of COVID-19, 1 more death
- COVID-19: Delhi govt orders compulsory rapid antigen detection test for high-risk individuals