How The US Secretly Funded A Cuban Hip Hop Artist To Overthrow The Cuban Government
A Cuban music producer named Rajko Bozic was hired with funding from the U.S. government to reach out to rap group Los Aldeanos.
The government believed that the influence of the group could help Cuban youth "break the information blockade" set in place by the country's government.
Produced by Alex Kuzoian. Video courtesy of the Associated Press.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India
- Best smart home security cameras in India