How to host an outdoor dinner party in a few simple steps
- Long, warm summer days and nights bring plenty of occasions for outdoor entertaining.
- Planning an outdoor dinner party is very similar to hosting one indoors, but there are a few subtle differences.
- In this guide, we'll list all the items you need to host an outdoor dinner party and how to plan it.
- We'll also explain how to get the look or mood you want depending on the occasion.
- If you need help getting the table setting right, you can check out our guide on how to set a table for formal or casual meals.
There's no better way to enjoy the company of family and friends over the summer than by hosting an al fresco dinner party, but the prospect of outdoor dining might seem daunting at first.
Luckily, we've come up with a few key tips so you can plan and execute the perfect outdoor dinner party.
How to plan an outdoor dinner party in 4 steps:
- Pick a theme and find dinnerware to match it.
- Set the menu to find out which serving dishes you need.
- Add some decoration.
- Consider your guests' comfort.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.