How your place in the birth order could affect your success in life
- Siblings often have different personalities, and their places in the birth order may be partially responsible.
- First-born kids tend to be leaders, like CEOS and founders, and are more likely to achieve traditional success.
- Middle-born children often embody a mix of the traits of older and younger siblings, and they're very relationship-focused.
- Last-born individuals are used to fighting for attention and respect and aren't afraid to break the rules and redefine success.
We tend to associate first-born siblings with leadership and success and "the baby of the family" with rule-breaking and humor. And while science doesn't universally back up those assumptions, some experts have found that one's place in the birth order can have a lasting impact on professional success.
1. First-born kids are poised for success
2. Middle-born children are team players
3. Last-born kids rewrite the rules
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera