How Virat Kohli makes and spends his money
AdvertisementTouted as Cricket’s bad boy,
The 26 years old is fast stepping up the ladder to the Rs.100 Crore club, reserved for only two cricketers - Sachin Tendulkar and Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Here’s a peek into how Cricket’s Next Big Thing earns and expends his cash.
(Image credit: Cricketcountry)
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Mahindra Thar, Tata Nexon and more: SUVs with the longest waiting period
- Centre's fiscal deficit for 2022-23 at 6.4% of GDP: CGA data
- Vedanta Resources pays $400 million debt, borrowings down to $6.4 billion
- Top 5 places to visit in Darjeeling
- Delhi Metro launches WhatsApp-based ticketing service on Airport Line