I planned a 5-day vacation to Cabo San Lucas for $700 including flights - here's exactly how I did it
- Planning a cheap vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico isn't as hard as it seems.
- Buying your tickets early, picking accommodations where you can cook, and splitting the costs among the group can significantly reduce costs.
- I planned a five-day vacation to Cabo San Lucas for about $700 total - here's exactly how I did it.
The secret to budget travel is sharing the costs.
Gathering friends or family together for vacations allows for expenses to be shared among the group. You'll be surprised just how affordable food, activities, and even accommodations can be when you travel in a group.
I once accompanied a friend for a birthday trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with eight other guests. The destination was spectacular: From the famous El Arco rock formation to its adventurous excursions, Cabos San Lucas is an exquisite combination of natural beauty, pristine beaches, and luxurious amenities.
Planning a cheap vacation to gorgeous Cabo is doable. Here are eight ways I kept my five-day vacation to my budget of $715.
1. I bought my tickets early
2. We used Airbnb and bought groceries
3. We walked to the beach
4. We even took a yacht charter
5. I fit in a spa day
6. Our sushi dinner was cheaper than expected
7. We partied
8. My pre-flight snack was $10
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Road accident death rate has dropped in Kerala after AI cameras became operational: Transport Minister