I planned a 5-day vacation to Cabo San Lucas for $700 including flights - here's exactly how I did it
- Planning a cheap vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico isn't as hard as it seems.
- Buying your tickets early, picking accommodations where you can cook, and splitting the costs among the group can significantly reduce costs.
- I planned a five-day vacation to Cabo San Lucas for about $700 total - here's exactly how I did it.
The secret to budget travel is sharing the costs.
Gathering friends or family together for vacations allows for expenses to be shared among the group. You'll be surprised just how affordable food, activities, and even accommodations can be when you travel in a group.
I once accompanied a friend for a birthday trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with eight other guests. The destination was spectacular: From the famous El Arco rock formation to its adventurous excursions, Cabos San Lucas is an exquisite combination of natural beauty, pristine beaches, and luxurious amenities.
Planning a cheap vacation to gorgeous Cabo is doable. Here are eight ways I kept my five-day vacation to my budget of $715.
1. I bought my tickets early
2. We used Airbnb and bought groceries
3. We walked to the beach
4. We even took a yacht charter
5. I fit in a spa day
6. Our sushi dinner was cheaper than expected
7. We partied
8. My pre-flight snack was $10
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India