3 more private hospitals to treat COVID-19 patients in Delhi
In an order issued on Saturday, Delhi Health Secretary Padmini Singla declared Fortis in Shalimar Bagh, Saroj Medical Institute in Sector 19, Rohini and Khushi Hospital in Dwarka for admitting confirmed or suspected cases.
The decision was taken due to the "shortage of isolation beds in private hospitals", te order read.
The three hospitals will have 50 isolation beds each. Medical superintendents of these hospitals have been directed to make the isolation facility functional before Monday.
On April 30, Singla had declared Maha Durga Charitable Trust Hospital and Sir Gangaram City Hospital as COVID-19 hospitals.LNJP Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality hospital, Sir Gangaram Kolmat Hospital and Max Hospital in Saket are some of the COVID-19 dedicated facilities in Delhi, where 6,318 people have tested positive for the disease and 68 died till Friday. SLB DPB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Stopped Russian imports in April says Essar Oil
- Elon Musk is confident that humanity will reach Mars in our lifetime
- Vivo ED raids: Two Chinese directors of a related company flee
- RBI tries to boost forex reserves by easing NRI deposit norms
- TCS to flag off the earnings season — here’s what to expect