Commercial LPG prices hiked by ₹209 across India
- Public sector OMCs hiked the price of 19 KG
commercial LPGgas cylinders by Rs 209.
- Anxious shopkeepers are demanding from the government to control inflation.
Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh) [India], October 1 (ANI): In a major setback to LPG consumers, Public sector
As per the updated price list, it will now cost Rs 1731.50 in Delhi, last month the price was Rs 1522.50. Similarly, commercial LPG price was increased by Rs 1839.50 in Kolkata, Rs 1684.00 in Mumbai and Rs 1898.00 in Chennai.
Anxious shopkeepers are demanding from the government to control inflation.
The decision to increase the price of commercial LPG
According to them inflation is continuously rising and the prices of commercial cylinders have already increased significantly.
A local shopkeeper from Aligarh said, "If there is an increase of Rs 209 now, it will aggravate our problems and we will have to face inflation on food items also. The government should reduce inflation and not increase it."
Monthly revisions for both commercial and domestic LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) cylinders occur on the first day of each month.
Earlier, on the eve of
Popular on BI
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP