COVID-19: Curfew to remain in place in Himachal beyond May 3
However, the relaxation in the curfew will be increased from the existing four hours to five hours from Monday, he added.
The five-hour relaxation in the curfew will be apart from the one-and-a-half-hour relaation provided for morning walk.
In an order, the Union Home Ministry said the decision was taken after a comprehensive review of the COVID-19 situation.Several shops of various categories are allowed to open in the state during the relaxations in the curfew, the spokesperson said.
Roadside restaurants, sweet shops, hardware stores and other takeaway eateries may open subject to certain conditions, he said.Construction work may also be allowed if strict social distancing guidelines are followed.However, barber shops, spas and saloons will remain closed, the spokesperson said.
District magistrates will announce the timings of relaxations in the curfew in their respective districts, he added.
The number of coronavirus cases in the state has improved. There are only two active cases in the state now, he said.There were a total of 41 COVID-19 cases in the state. Thirty-three of them have recovered and four were shifted outside Himachal Pradesh. Two of them died.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021