Ingka group and Le Marche ink deal to open a supermarket in Gurgaon
- The supermarket will offer a diverse selection of food products at different price points.
- To elevate the in-store experience, digital tools will be utilised to inform customers about products and promotions.
Lykli Gurugramis being designed for the local community, blending dining, entertainment, retail, and offices.
Le Marche has designed an exclusive
To elevate the in-store experience, digital tools will be utilised to inform customers about products, promotions, store navigation, and product narratives. This initiative aims to offer multiple options for customers to enjoy a seamless journey from entering the store to completing their purchases.
Says Amit Dutta, CEO of Le Marche India, “Together with Ingka Centres, we are confident of building a benchmark offering which will be a reflection of the new dawn in the space of grocery retailing – both physically and digitally.”
According to Vasco Santos, global sales and leasing director, Ingka Centres, the supermarket will offer a unique grocery store concept and experience for customers, which can only be enjoyed at the meeting place.
Lykli Gurugram, set to open in late 2025, will be an innovative meeting place anchored by IKEA. It has been designed to cater to the unique needs of the local community, offering a delightful mix of dining and entertainment options, a diverse selection of both global and local retail brands, and premium office facilities. Additionally, the space will serve as a hub for community events.
Ingka Centres' Meeting Place concept stands apart from traditional malls, providing a multifaceted destination that brings people together to work, socialise, shop, and enjoy their leisure time.
This project represents an investment of approximately ₹3,500 crore and is expected to draw an annual footfall of 20 million visitors. It has been crafted to promote relaxation and overall well-being, catering to the needs of over two million residents in the Gurugram and Delhi NCR regions.
Popular on BI
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec
- Resilient India to outperform most global economies in FY24, says Client Associates
- Embrace the winter warmth: Unveiling the benefits and uses of ginger
- Love bombing, AI-powered humour: Dating trends popular with the young