Maha: Recovered COVID-19 patients urged to serve at hospitals
Nodal officer for Thane rural Dr Nitin Mokashi said if a person contracts coronavirus once, it is unlikely that he or she can get infected again after recovery.
Recovered patients can serve at hospitals and COVID-19 treatment facilities, which need more staff as infections continue to rise, he said.A 200-bed COVID-19 hospital in Binar needed the services of recovered patients who will be paid as per the government norms and also get other benefits, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM