Mother of driver tests COVID-19 positive, Alipore court employees asked to go on quarantine
The driver was also engaged in transporting some ofthe staff of the Calcutta High Court, a senior official said.
"The matter has been placed before Chief Justice T B NRadhakrishnan," the high court official said.
The officers, staff and others who had been in director indirect contact with the driver of the vehicle have beenasked to go on quarantine till his test report is received,the order by the district judge of South 24 Parganas, UdayKumar, said.
The judge directed that the special bench would remainpostponed until further order.The driver's mother is undergoing treatment at aprivate hospital here. He was engaged in the transportation ofthe skeletal staff of the district judge's court at Aliporeand officers and staff of the Calcutta High Court, thedistrict judge noted in the order. AMRSOM SOM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera