Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
Naidu held a meeting with the secretary general and senior officers of the Rajya Sabha secretariat and discussed seating arrangements made for its members in chambers of both Houses and galleries to ensure a gap of six feet between chairs due to COVID-19 restrictions.
He also enquired about other COVID-19 preventive measures being taken by the secretariat.He stressed that COVID-19 guidelines should be strictly followed.
Naidu was informed that necessary arrangements for COVID-19 test of members and Parliament staff have been made and necessary instructions have been issued to various ministries through the cabinet secretariat for test of ministry officials.He was also informed that all the state chief secretaries have been asked to give priority for RT-PCR tests of members of Parliament. SKC SMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers