Indian Pharma Major GlenMark To Continue Focusing On US, Russia And Brazil In 2015
Indian pharmaceutical major Glenmark Pharmaceuticals will continue to focus on the US, Europe, Russia and Brazil markets along with the Indian market in the 2015. According to the investor presentation of the company at JP Morga Healthcare Conference, the drug major will focus on developing niche and limited competition products in its US arm.
“US Generics will continue to focus on niche or limited competition products as majority of products pending or to be filed with US
It further added, “The objective for the India business is to ensure higher than industry growth and gain market share as the currency devaluation has been impacting the business.”
In terms of product innovation, the company aims to focus on developing drugs in three therapeutic areas, which include dermatology, respiratory and oncology. The drug maker also noted that its Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients business will continue to push its sales in the developed markets.
“Focus areas for research will remain inflammation, pain and oncology while NBE research will remain focused on monoclonal antibodies (mAb). Glenmark will also continue with out-licensing model,” the company added.
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura