Infosys BPO continues partnership with global paint firm AkzoNobel
“With this partnership, we look forward to continuing to experience improvements in efficiency, consolidation of processes, and process support to business as a service,” said
With this, the transformation program has now been extended across Performance Coating business of AkzoNobel in Europe as well as North America.
The Benguluru-headquartered end-to-end outsourcing services provider was originally selected by AkzoNobel to accelerate the company’s finance transformation program and streamline operations for its Decorative Paints business in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The extension of this partnership will help Infosys BPO to set up a finance services organisation by consolidating work from seven business groups across 55 locations. This will further validate the company’s commitment to help accelerate clients’ adoption of best.
Popular on BI
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid hits Indian roads in bid to go greener
- Nifty, Sensex fall in morning trade on foreign fund outflows, crude spike
- Asian Games: Nepal shatters T20I records against Mongolia, smashes highest total, fastest 50 and century in format history
- Real estate company Signature Global lists at 15% premium