Infosys lands three overseas deals
AdvertisementInfosys has struck three deals with overseas clients. This includes two from financial services and one from managed services.
Croatia's Hrvatska Postanska Banka and Sharjah Islamic Bank have selected Infosys’s Finacle Payment solutions.
"The Finacle solution will also help HPB to comply with Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) requirements and support Croatia's harmonisation process with European Union regulations and Payment Service Directive," an official statement from Infosys said.
Sharjah Islamic Bank will use Finacle e-banking and mobile banking solutions to serve their customers better.
"With Finacle, SIB will be able to offer its customers a wide range of features for secure account management and aggregation, fund transfer, payment, and financial management," Infosys’s statement said.
The company has also struck a five-year IT services deal from New York-based NBTY. India’s IT major will serve development and support services for NBTY's IT infrastructure.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India