Infosys lands three overseas deals
Infosys has struck three deals with overseas clients. This includes two from financial services and one from managed services.
Croatia's Hrvatska Postanska Banka and Sharjah Islamic Bank have selected Infosys’s Finacle Payment solutions.
"The Finacle solution will also help HPB to comply with Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) requirements and support Croatia's harmonisation process with European Union regulations and Payment Service Directive," an official statement from Infosys said.
Sharjah Islamic Bank will use Finacle e-banking and mobile banking solutions to serve their customers better.
"With Finacle, SIB will be able to offer its customers a wide range of features for secure account management and aggregation, fund transfer, payment, and financial management," Infosys’s statement said.
The company has also struck a five-year IT services deal from New York-based NBTY. India’s IT major will serve development and support services for NBTY's IT infrastructure.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted