Rebag sells authentic second-hand designer bags for half the price of retail — and you can make money selling bags you already own
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- People love
luxuryhandbags, but for many, the price is a huge obstacle.
- Rebag gives you the opportunity to buy authentic second-hand
designer bagsthat look like new, for less.
Rebag sells authentic second-hand bags from the most sought-after brands. The company only accepts bags from an exclusive list of fewer than 50 designers — Gucci, Prada, and Chanel among others.
How to buy and sell second-hand designer handbags on RebagRebag won't just accept any bag from a luxury brand, either. There are strict guidelines on what condition bags must be in in order to be accepted.
You'll need to send in some photos and details on the condition of the piece, and if Rebag deems it worthy of resale, you'll be given a quote. Best of all, you get to keep 100% of the quoted price once you send the bag in to be resold.As a buyer, Rebag makes the process easier for you, too. If you're questioning the authenticity of the bags on the site, Rebag outlines the methods its team uses to spot a fake. You can shop the site by collection, price, brand, color, and more. When you stumble upon a bag you love, you'll a great deal of information on everything from the model to the condition it's in, so you won't be surprised by any unexpected scratches or wear and tear. You'll also see the estimated retail price, which sometimes can be $1,000+ more than the Rebag price — so you can decide for yourself if you think it's a good deal.
Rebag also has an app, which you can download on your smartphone to speed up the buying or selling process — or to just browse the beautifully curated selection whenever.At the end of the day, the bags you'll find on Rebag are by no means cheap — they're still very expensive. If you really want a luxury bag though, you can save a lot of money by choosing to purchase one second-hand on the site.
Additionally, you can find some cool, vintage pieces that you wouldn't be able to find in a retail store today.
Because it's well-organized, well-presented, and well-curated — Rebag is sure to make any hangbag aficionado swoon.
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain contempt plea over non-payment of salaries to doctors
- Fourth round of farmer negotiations kicks off with union ministers Piyush Goyal and Narendra Singh Tomar at the helm
- Jharkhand is the only state holding out against the Indian government's suggested formula on GST compensation
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey