Wayfair's Way Day is today — here are the best deals for your home and kitchen
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Way Day is
Wayfair's biggest salesevent of the year, and a great time for you to get home goods at a discount.
- The sale covers essentials and decor for every angle of your house, and it's full of discounts for your kitchen.
- Below, we've highlighted the best kitchen deals
Way Day2020 has to offer.
- If you're looking for other great deals, check out our Way Day 2020 coverage here.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Running both September 23 and 24, Way Day 2020 is finally here. It's Wayfair's biggest sale of the year, so if you've been waiting to revamp your home essentials and decor, now is the time to give the site a browse. Take up to 80% off Wayfair's huge catalog of goods; from outdoor to living room to bedroom, this sale has it all covered. Below, we've highlighted the best Way Day
The best kitchen deals this 'Way Day':
More standout kitchen deals:
- Kitchenaid 3.5-cup Mini Food Processor, $52 (originally $60) [You save $8]
- Tramontina Cast Iron Skillet with Lid 12-inch, $55 (originally $70) [You save $15]
- De'Longhi Dedica Deluxe Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine, $264 (originally $300) [You save $36]
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy