Google Cyber Monday deals are live now - save up to $400 on the Pixel 4 or get a Google Home Mini for $20
- Google's devices have been on sale since Black Friday, and the discounts continue through Cyber Monday.
- We're seeing solid discounts on the Pixel 4, Pixel 3a, Nest smart speakers, and more Google smart home devices right now.
- One of the best deals is on the Google Home Mini - it's on sale for just $19.99.
- We'll keep updating this post with new deals all through Cyber Monday.
- Shopping for more deals? Check out our Black Friday and Cyber Monday coverage on Insider Picks.
Cyber Monday is full of big discounts on the best tech you can buy, and this year, you can get many Google devices for much less.Whether you're looking for a new Google Pixel smartphone or you want to outfit your home with smart speakers, security cameras, and more from Google's brand Nest, you're in luck.
Google's latest Pixel 4 and Pixel 3a smartphones are on sale, and you can find Nest smart speakers, smart thermostats, and security cameras at a discount across the web.
The deals have been running since Black Friday, so you can shop them right now. We'll keep updating this post with new deals as we find them.
10 best Google device deals for Cyber Monday 2019:
- Save $100 on the Google Home Max at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Save $200 to $250 on the unlocked Pixel 4 or 4 XL at Best Buy, Amazon, and B&H Photo
- Save $400 on the Pixel 4 or 4 XL at Best Buy when you activate with a carrier (now to 12/2)
- Save $100 to $200 on the Pixel 3a or 3a XL at Best Buy, Amazon, and B&H Photo (now to 12/2)
- Save $29 on the Google Home Mini at Best Buy and Walmart - get it for $19.99
- Save $50 on the Nest Hub smart display at Target and Best Buy
- Save $80 on the Nest Hello smart doorbell at Best Buy
- Save $70 on Nest Learning Thermostats at Best Buy
- Save on Nest smart home products at Best Buy
- Save on Google Nest Smart Speakers at Best Buy
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.