PRESENTING: 8 women entrepreneurs under 30 to watch in 2021
Investors, founders, CEOs, and other industry experts sent in over 50 nominations for women who rose above tough economic challenges with their sharp business acumen and tenaciousness.From the cofounders of an online rental service for South Asian fashion to a 15-year-old inventor of teeth cleaning candy popular on Amazon, here are Business Insiders top picks for entrepreneurs to watch out for this coming year.
Subscribe here to read our feature: 8 women entrepreneurs under 30 to watch in 2021, according to investors, CEOs, and executives
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home