It's Halfway Through 'Movember,' And Business Insider's Readers And Staff Are Looking Pretty Scruffy [PHOTOS]
No, they didn't forget to shave. They're growing mustaches in support of Movember, the global movement that raises awareness of men's health issues, including prostate and testicular cancer.
We asked Business Insider readers, friends, and staff participating in Movember to share their stories and, most importantly, pictures of their mustaches from last year. Take a look at these mustachioed gents (and one woman) and find out why growing a 'stache this year really matters to them.
If you're participating right now and want to be in the slideshow, it's not too late. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, picture, where you live, and why you're doing Movember. Include a link to your Movember fundraising page if you have one.
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May