Jennifer Lopez Was Not Impressed With Usher's VMA Performance
If you watched the MTV Video Music Awards live on television, you weren't watching them the right way.
MTV ran a handful of live action feeds online during the show that were more entertaining than the broadcast on television.
Audience camera two was a gold mine showing off Taylor Swift and Katy Perry's dance moves, Kim Kardashian's reaction to Jay Pharoah's impression of her husband Kanye West, and other musician's reactions to the performers of the night.
However the best reaction may have to go to Jennifer Lopez who clearly was not feeling Usher's performance at the VMAs.
The singer threw him shade not once, but twice during his performance.
The first time, it's not really clear what catches her attention from the stage.
The second time you can tell she reacts when it looks like Usher's about to get kicked.
Throughout his entire performance she either looked bored flipping her hair around or very critical as she bit down on her forefinger.
J Lo. was much more receptive of the other talent. Later on, she rocked out to Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora as they performed "Black Widow."
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Mahindra Thar, Tata Nexon and more: SUVs with the longest waiting period
- Centre's fiscal deficit for 2022-23 at 6.4% of GDP: CGA data
- Vedanta Resources pays $400 million debt, borrowings down to $6.4 billion
- Top 5 places to visit in Darjeeling
- Delhi Metro launches WhatsApp-based ticketing service on Airport Line