Mahindra & Mahindra will assess its employees’ mood using its AI-powered bot
- Mahindra & Mahindra is planning to introduce an interactive bot — ‘mood-o-meter.’
- The bot will assess employee’s state of mind and feelings and notify the respective managers, if the employee feels unhappy.
Tech Mahindralaunched a facial recognition systemlast year to mark attendance of employees.
- Work-related stress has been portrayed as a ‘silent killer’ causing anxiety among Indian employees.
The bot which will installed on office computers, will measure the extent of happiness among the employees by striking random conversations with them. It will ask How are you feeling? and What is making you feel low? Etc.
The AI-powered bot will accompany the employees throughout the day. In case it detects discontentment, it will notify the respective managers.
The company is designing an AI programme in order to boost employee morale. “If we can nudge managers to do that, then we can create shifts,” Prince Augustin, Executive Vice President of group human capital and leadership development told ET.
Several firms have been using AI-enabled chatbots to digitise hiring and shortlisting of candidates. Tech Mahindra — a subsidiary of
Work-related stress is termed as a ‘silent killer’ causing anxiety among Indian employees. Workplace anxiety has been causing low productivity among employees and takes a toll on their mental health.
Office politics and changing job roles are hurting employees the most, says a survey
‘Always On’ work culture is affecting mental health of Indians
5,000 IT employees in Chennai are working from home because offices have run out of water
Popular on BI
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times