Matt Lauer just picked up this gorgeous $36.5 million estate in the Hamptons from Richard Gere - take a look inside
The Today Show anchor just dropped $36.5 million on Strongheart Manor, a breathtaking waterfront estate in Sag Harbor, that used to be owned by actor Richard Gere.
The house is a whopping 19,000 square feet, and it features the newest types of technology and appliances, according to Trulia.
The other amenities on the estate, from its massive pool to its private deep-water dock, are sure to keep Lauer busy when he's not on set in New York City.
Take a look inside this impressive home.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- ‘There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands’
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62