McDonald's confirms it's bringing international hits to the US - here's what's on the menu
- McDonald's is bringing some of its most popular international menu items to the US in June.
- New items include the Stroopwafel McFlurry from the Netherlands, the Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from Spain, the Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich from Canada, and cheesy bacon fries from Australia.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
McDonald's is bringing four of its most popular international menu items to its US restaurants in June, the company said Wednesday.The new items include the Stroopwafel McFlurry from the Netherlands, the Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from Spain, the Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich from Canada, and cheesy bacon fries from Australia.Advertisement
The items will be available for a limited time at all US restaurants starting June 5, the company said. Business Insider's Kate Taylor broke the news of the menu's US debut last month.
Here's what will be on McDonald's new Worldwide Favorites Menu:
Stroopwafel McFlurry from The Netherlands
Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger from SpainAdvertisement
Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich from Canada
Cheesy bacon fries from AustraliaAdvertisement
- Income Tax Department introduces faceless income tax appeals, says it will ensure just and fair appeal orders
- IN PICS: Farmer protests erupt across India against the country’s new agricultural bills
- Farm bills are an attempt to break the mandi system and abolish minimum support price, says Bharatiya Kisan Union
- Election Commission to take a call on bypolls on September 29
- Harley Davidson is the latest to join the list of global auto companies exiting India in last five years — Here’s a closer look