McDonald's new Dollar Menu has a sneaky way to get a ton of food cheap
- The best deal on McDonald's new Dollar Menu is the Happy Meal.
- For $3 you get nuggets or a burger, plus fries, apple slices, a miniature drink - and a toy.
- Credit Suisse found that McDonald's slashed Happy Meal prices roughly 25% when they were added to the new "$1, $2, $3 menu."
However, there's one way to get the biggest bang for your buck - and it requires buying a meal intended for children. Advertisement
McDonald's new Dollar Menu is packed with deals.
For $3, you can get a Happy Meal with a hamburger, cheeseburger, or chicken nuggets (locations differ on if it's four- or six-piece packs). Most locations serve this with a small fries and apple slices or yogurt, plus a cute little milk or juice. You also get a toy, which is a lovely bonus.I understand that this is a small meal, meant for small children, but consider this a crucial starter pack for a larger meal. Personally, I think the best strategy is getting the Happy Meal, then pairing it with another Dollar Menu item - I'd recommend doubling up on McNuggets for an extra $1 or going with the Bacon Cheeseburger for $2.
Or, you can get two Happy Meals - a combo meal fit for a king for $6.Don't believe me? Credit Suisse backs the theory that the Happy Meal is one of the best bangs for your buck on the new Dollar Menu. Analysts found that Happy Meal prices were slashed up to 25% on the new value menu.Advertisement
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari