Mick Jagger perfectly sums up why no guy should ever wear flip flops
And when he has something to say about style, men need to listen up. Here's a great example regarding flip flops.
"People just don't dress up like they used to," Jagger recently lamented to Rolling Stone. "When people went to the theater, everyone dressed up. I don't really miss that."
"But do you like going to the theater and seeing a bloke with not very nice legs in shorts and flip-flops?" Jagger asked.
And the answer to that question is an unequivocal "no". Unless you're about to catch some rays at the beach, or are heading to shower in the gym locker room, your feet should never touch flip flops.
"Men's toes are, in general, unsightly," Donnie Kwak, editor at Complex magazine, told Mashable last year. We couldn't agree more.
Men don't take care of their feet like women do. They don't get pedicures, and they don't wash their feet as often as they should - or sometimes at all.
No one needs to see that.
Your summer social life will thank you.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months