Mick Jagger perfectly sums up why no guy should ever wear flip flops
And when he has something to say about style, men need to listen up. Here's a great example regarding flip flops.
"People just don't dress up like they used to," Jagger recently lamented to Rolling Stone. "When people went to the theater, everyone dressed up. I don't really miss that."
"But do you like going to the theater and seeing a bloke with not very nice legs in shorts and flip-flops?" Jagger asked.
And the answer to that question is an unequivocal "no". Unless you're about to catch some rays at the beach, or are heading to shower in the gym locker room, your feet should never touch flip flops.
"Men's toes are, in general, unsightly," Donnie Kwak, editor at Complex magazine, told Mashable last year. We couldn't agree more.
Men don't take care of their feet like women do. They don't get pedicures, and they don't wash their feet as often as they should - or sometimes at all.
No one needs to see that.
Your summer social life will thank you.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World