Microsoft to fire 700 employees
AdvertisementAs part of its previous announcement regarding offloading 2,850 employees by June 2017,
According to a report in
The aim of this layoff is reportedly to update skills in various units.
Microsoft has a workforce of about 113,000 people. The company is still hiring with over 1,600 job openings posted on LinkedIn.
Under its Indian-born CEO
The largest ever layoff in history of Microsoft was 18,000 jobs in 2014, including 12,500 associated with the
Popular on BI
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine