Microsoft's Surface Pro is $410 off at Best Buy today only - it's one of the best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy
- The Microsoft Surface Pro is a great touch-sensitive Windows 10 laptop that's portable and easy to use.
- The laptop is usually expensive, but for one day only, it's on sale for $410 off at Best Buy.
- The deal ends today, so if you want a Surface Pro for less, you should act quickly.
The Microsoft Surface Pro is one of the best 2-in-1 laptops for people who want a powerful Windows 10 device that's highly portable. It's usually a bit expensive, but right now, it's $410 off at Best Buy - but only if you buy today.This particular model of the Surface Pro may not be the most powerful, but it's still perfect for most people's needs. If you mostly want a laptop that can handle web browsing, basic productivity tasks, social media, streaming video from services like Netflix, and so on, it's a great option. Advertisement
The Surface Pro is powered by an Intel Core m3 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which should be perfectly adequate for the vast majority of users. This model comes with the Platinum finish and a Black Keyboard.
Thanks to the 12.3-inch touchscreen, the laptop can also work like a tablet, so it's a great option for people who want a tablet like an iPad but prefer Windows 10 to Apple's iOS.With the $410 discount, the Surface Pro only costs $549, which is a pretty great price for a device like this. You can also get $20 off Microsoft Office when you buy the laptop.
If you're interested, you should act quickly, because the sale is only running today, August 22, 2019.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- Goa's active COVID-19 cases drop to 31 as 9 patients recover
- Trump threatens Twitter with 'big action' for flagging his tweets (2nd Lead)
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 9:30pm
- Delhi LG Office employee tests COVID-19 positive: Sources
- 1,044 new COVID-19 cases in Mumbai; 32 more patients succumb