Mobile Ad Network Paisa Swipe Raises Funding From US Angels, To Launch Windows App
Last we checked, total downloads at Google Play stood at 35,000 and the rating was 4.2 out of 5. According to
So what’s unique about this start-up? As mentioned in our earlier coverage, Paisa Swipe not only connects brands, content and consumers, but also pays mobile users for viewing the ads. All you need to do is log in and provide more information about your interest areas. Now every time you turn on your phone, an advertisement appears on your lockscreen, related to your interests. The ‘earning’ part is also easy. If you like the content, simply ‘swipe’ it to learn more and you will get paid by the Paisa Swipe advertisers.
As of now, each member gets up to 60 paise per ad display, but the monthly earning cannot exceed Rs 300. But people can earn even more and win
In spite of overall positive response, Paisa Swipe has also drawn flak for copycating
Blindly cloning a successful business does not guarantee success. Instead, much depends on the contextualisation of the concept and finally, the execution. Berlin-based
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- Realme 11 Pro 5G review – a mid-ranger with a premium design
- Realme 11 Pro+ 5G Review: Affordable luxury with some rough edges
- Learning curve: Edtechs at a crossroad
- Stock markets flat in early trade: HAL, Kotak Bank in focus
- Top 5 places to visit in Goa