Mukesh Ambani buys his most expensive car till date and its bullet-proof!
AdvertisementThere is a new prized addition to
"The car is a regular BMW 760i which costs Rs 1.9 crore on road. But as per Mr Ambani's Z-category security requirement, it was armoured by BMW
Ambani’s car is not the only bullet proof car in the streets of Mumbai, but given the kind of vehicle with value added features has made it the costliest car owned by any Indian till date.
According to media reports, given the price of the car, it is likely to be used by the Ambanis themselves.
After owning the world’s most expensive residential property Antilla, Mukesh Ambani has again set a record of the
(image credits: cars.com)
Popular on BI
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World