Native's all-natural deodorant is as effective as it is affordable - and it lasts all day
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Native's all-natural deodorants are super effective, easy to use, and long lasting, but best of all, they come in dozens of fun scents.
- I've tried lots of different deodorants on my sensitive skin, and Native's is the only one that doesn't irritate me.
- Even though natural deodorants can be hit or miss, Native's formula is just as effective at keeping odor at bay as conventional deodorants.
The brand's aluminium and paraben free deodorant is one of the few I've tried that doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive underarms. And given the straightforward set of ingredients, that's not surprising. Rather than the veritable laundry list of chemicals that you might find in other deodorants, Native uses just 14 natural ingredients that allow for comfortable application and all-day protection from pit stains.Advertisement
Shea butter and beeswax ensure that your skin won't dry out, while baking soda takes care of some of that odor. There's Vitamin E for what is thought to be a "firming and tightening" effect on the skin, and coconut oil for even more moisture.
Of course, no new-age product would be quite complete with some new-age ingredients, so rest assured that Native also adds Acidophilus, which is a natural bacteria found in intestines, and Arrowroot Powder, which is derived from tropical plants, to its formula. But what the deodorant doesn't contain is arguably more important. There's no aluminum, parabens, phthalates, or talc. All in all, it's a win-win.
While some natural deodorants come in a paste-like form that requires quite a bit of handling in order to apply, Native's deodorant is entirely solid and glides on effortlessly just like normal deodorant. Though you probably won't need to reapply throughout the day, doing so won't be much of a chore, as the formula feels lightweight and fresh.
However, Native's impressive roster of scents may be my favorite thing about its deodorant. The scents manage to be unique and surprisingly scrumptious without smelling artificial or overwhelming. A personal favorite of mine is the refreshing Cucumber & Mint, though seasonal scents like Lilac & White Tea, Lemon Zest & Pomegranate, and Orange & Honeysuckle are also quite delightful.
The deodorants also come in packs of three for $30. You can also check out the Travel Sample Pack for $24, which comes with five travel size bars of Coconut & Vanilla, Lavender & Rose, Cucumber & Mint, Lilac & White Tea, and Orange & Honeysuckle.
Should you, like me, decide that you want to incorporate these scents into more of your daily routines, you could also check out Native's new Bar Soap and Body Wash, both of which are made with similar natural ingredients, like shea butter, coconut oil, and cleansers derived from coconut oil in order to hydrate and clean your skin. Like the brand's deodorants, these soaps are they are free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates, and are both vegan and cruelty-free.
Ultimately, if your New Year's Resolution is to go about life smelling and feeling cleaner and fresher, there's no better place to start than Native.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.Advertisement
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar