No NFL team spent more in free agency than the New York Jets
The New York Jets were the top spenders in free agency this offseason, handing out contracts with a combined potential value of $181.3 million. The Jacksonville Jaguars were second.
The Jets' spending frenzy was led by the five-year, $70 million contract given to cornerback Darrelle Revis. In all, the Jets handed out four contracts worth at least $19 million.
NOW WATCH: How LeBron James spends his money
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses