Norwich City's new uniform is amazing
Every once in a while, there are things simply make you wonder, "Who made that decision?" Case in point, Norwich City released their new alternate kit and it looks like...well, quite frankly, it looks like a cross between a weird geometric design and a Jackson Pollock painting without the streaks of paint.
Well...those are certainly eye-catching kits. To be fair, Norwich City did clarify that the kits are a shoutout to the past, but that "past" is clothing designs from the 1990s, and you'd think that we were leaving those in the 20th Century.
You know, designs like this:
Weren't we done with these kind of designs 20 years ago? This uniform, worn by Efan Ekoku, was one of the club's kits in 1993 and Norwich City has said that their newest uniform is an homage to this.
Many of the people who like them appreciate the fact that they serve to recognize history. The people on the other side of the debate laugh at the new design and question if it was in fact inspired by bus seats, as this BBC article asks.
That said, for a team that just suffered relegation, this is a great way to get people talking about your club.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know