NOW HIRING: Insider Inc. is looking for an assistant managing editor
Insider Inc. is hiring an assistant managing editor to help run the Business Insider and INSIDER newsrooms.
At Insider Inc. our motto is "get better every day." An AME is a crucial person in our newsroom who helps achieve this goal.
An AME is someone who is excited to bring new talent into the newsroom, and help reporters grow and learn in their careers.
We're looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, is organized, and has endless enthusiasm for digital journalism.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Posting jobs and screening internship applications
- Onboarding new hires and helping familiarize them with Insider Inc.
- Setting up skill-building seminars and series across the newsroom
- Managing freelance contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
Please APPLY HERE with your cover letter and resume. In the cover letter, let us know why this role at Insider excites you.
- A bachelors degree in a related field (journalism degree is not required but is a plus)
- Impeccable communication skills
- At least a year of professional experience
- K'taka govt sets up helpline for complaints on hospitals denying COVID-19 treatment
- Broadway actor Nick Cordero dies of COVID-19 complications at 41
- Elyments OTP verification fails disappointing new users wanting to get on board a day after its high-decibel launch
- ICMR ‘clarifies’ that August 15 was not a deadline for COVID-19 vaccine after experts called out how impossible it was
- If Modi wishes Dalai Lama, it will irk China and win India some local support near the border