Ousted Men's Wearhouse founder George Zimmer is selling his massive Hawaiian vacation home for $35 million
Carolyn S. Richardson/RealTours Hawaii, LLC
According to the Los Angeles Times, he's selling the home because he recently bought Neil Young's $20 million property nearby.Zimmer made headlines in 2013, when he was abruptly fired from the company he founded in 1973. He's now reportedly working on a new company, zTux and zTailors, which lets users book tailor services through an app.
It boasts nearly 1,000 feet of ocean frontage and a seven-bedroom main house.
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report