Painting With A Private Jet Engine Makes Very Cool Abstract Art
To celebrate the 50th birthday of planemaker Learjet, private jet service Flexjet commissioned some very unusual abstract
Working from the tarmac of the airport in West Palm Beach, artist Princess Tarinan von Anhalt threw paint at a canvas while a Learjet engine ran behind her, spreading the paint to create a Jackson Pollack-style work.
Flexjet is the only carrier with access to the luxurious Learjet 85, the biggest Learjet aircraft ever.
Here's the result:
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life