Papa John's just took a key step to compete with Domino's
"If you don't love your pizza, tell us why and we'll deliver another one absolutely free," the pizza chain states in its new guarantee."Papa John's didn't need a 'quality guarantee', but if we want to live by our commitment to provide 'Better Ingredients and Better Pizza' we have to be able to deliver," Papa John's founder and CEO John Schnatter said in a statement.
"We reserve the right to collect your original pizza order at the time you receive your replacement pizza," the company states on its new Quality Guarantee website page.Domino's already offers a similar guarantee, which states, "If you are not completely satisfied with your Domino's Pizza experience, we will make it right or refund your money."
Papa John's says that the new service is a continuation of recent efforts to provide higher-quality food. The company recently cut artificial ingredients and synthetic colors, and has committed to switching to antibiotic-free chicken by this summer.
- Chaos at Tikri border as protesters clash with police
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19
- Russia to produce Sputnik V Covid vaccine in India
- Malaria No More India and Times Bridge launch a Google Assistant feature that will answer people’s queries on malaria