PayActiv, a payments startup that works with Walmart and Goodwill, is being sued by an ex-employee over allegations of racial harassment and shady business practices
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Maharashtra government stays contentious order implementing new farm laws
- Airtel launches new cybersecurity product with CISCO, Radware, VMware, and Forcepoint for enterprises — it took ₹100 crore and over a year to set up
- Chinese smartphone maker Realme sells over 2.31 lakh units of Narzo 20 series in India
- Microsoft Translator adds Assamese to its list of real-time translation for Indian languages
- Delhi government extends water bill waiver scheme till December-end