Quick and easy ways to check account balance in PNB Bank
PNB, expanded as Punjab National Bank is today one of the largest banks in India. Like many other banks in the country, PNB has also invested in the latest digital technology to provide an array of convenient options to its customers to check their account balance information and also do a number of banking operations on the digital avenues. Here are a few quick and easy options available for PNB customers to check balance and also carry out some financial and banking activities on their phones or computers without having to visit the bank physically.
For checking the PNB account balance information, you need to give a missed call to the toll free number 18001802223. This can be done only on the mobile number that is registered with the bank. The alternative number you can dial to get your account balance information is 01202303090.
When you call these numbers, your call will automatically get disconnected after a few rings and then you will receive an SMS on the same mobile number with the details of your account balance. Using this method, you will be able to receive the account balance information of savings account, current account, overdraft, and cash credit.
Note that balance check facility through the missed call method is available only to customers who have registered their mobile numbers for this service. If you have not registered your mobile number, you will have to do it by visiting the nearest PNB bank branch.
PNB net banking facility lets you do a list of banking operations online. When you register for the PNB net banking facility, you will get a username and password. These credentials will be required every time when you log into the online net banking portal of PNB. The dashboard of this service will provide your account balance information and you will also be able to carry out a list of banking activities and transactions on this portal. To get the balance information, you must choose the option ‘Account Summary’ after logging into your account.
PNB account balance from Mobile banking
PNB is providing a few mobile apps for balance check as well as a list of banking activities and transactions in the digital way. These apps let you do some transactions online without having to visit the bank.
- PNB mBanking app can be downloaded on your Android or iOS device. You can perform an array of banking activities on this app like PNB account balance enquiry, mini statement request, fund transfers and others.
- PNB mPassbook is an interesting app offered by the bank for balance check and getting detailed statements. Using this app, you can also save your detailed statements on your mobile phone.
- PNB MobiEase is yet another app developed and administered by PNB for the convenience of its digital age customers. This app is available only for Android users. The different services you can get on this app are SMS Banking, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking. Notably, to avail of these services on your Android phone, you will not need 3G, WiFi or net connectivity.
How to check account balance in Canara Bank
How to check account balance in SBI
- Best neckband headphones for a rich audio experience
- India’s first private player to successfully test a homegrown rocket engine is on track for its first full rocket launch by 2021
- Hiring is on a slow rise in India, but the numbers are nowhere close to pre-COVID levels
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X to launch in November
- Hero Moto’s lost sales will take a toll on its earnings — profit likely to fall over 88% in the first quarter