Pharrell Williams' gigantic Miami penthouse is back on the market for a discounted $10.9 million
Dora Puig Real Estate and AP/Chris Pizzello
First put on the market for $16.8 million in 2012, the price was dropped to $14 million in 2013 and again to $10.8 million 5 months later, according to property records on Zillow.The 9,000-square-foot penthouse sits at the top of the high-rise Bristol Tower in the Brickell neighborhood of Miami. Much of that space is full of his pop art collection.
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases