Maharashtra assembly election 2019: These are the results of all exit polls
- All exit polls predict a win for the BJP-Sena combination allowing Devendra Fadnavis to continue as Chief Minister.
- The number of seats that the BJP-Sena alliance may bag vary from 181 to 243.
- The people of Maharashtra, home to India's financial capital Mumbai, went to vote for 288 seats in the state assembly.
These are the results of the different exit polls as well as the average:
Source: Times NOW
|TIMES NOW Exit Poll||230||48||10|
|India Today - My Axis||181||81||26|
|CNN News 18 - IPSOS||243||41||4|
|ABP - C Voter||204||69||15|
|Jan Ki Baat||223||54||11|
|Poll of polls||213||61||14|
- COVID-19: Final-year exams in universities postponed to September
- Door-to-door health survey in Delhi's COVID-19 containment zones completed
- COVID-19: 7 more die in Nashik district; 272 test positive
- Mumbai COVID-19 cases cross 85,000 mark, fatalities near 5,000
- Another Mumbai cop dies of COVID-19, toll reaches 43