Samajwadi Party founder Mulayam Singh Yadav passes away at 82
Samajwadi Partyfounder and veteran politician Mulayam Singh Yadavpassed away today after a prolonged illness.
- The SP patron was 82-years-old and was on life support system since the past one week.
- Yadav was facing difficulty in breathing and was on life-saving drugs since Sunday.
AdvertisementVeteran Samajwadi leader and MP,
His son and former Chief Minister
Mulayam Singh Yadav was 82 and had been on life support system since the past one week. He was admitted to the
According to hospital sources, he breathed his last at 8.15 a.m. on Monday.
The 82-year-old Samajwadi Party patriarch was facing difficulty in breathing and was under the supervision of an internal medicine expert at the Medanta Hospital, as per sources. Singh was suffering from a urinary infection as well, hospital sources had said.
On Sunday, Medanta Hospital had put out a health bulletin stating that the veteran leader's condition was quite critical and that he was on life-saving drugs.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report
- Most infidelities committed during honeymoon phase, says survey by extramarital dating app Gleeden
- WhatsApp releases update to fix expiration bug on Android beta
- Deadline to link Aadhaar and PAN extended to 30 June, 2023