Everything you need to know about Trump's impeachment process: what's happened, who the players are, and what comes next
- Donald Trump's presidency has been upended by an explosive whistleblower complaint that has since snowballed into a fast-moving impeachment inquiry.
- The scandal has ensnared dozens of people on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and poses the most immediate threat to Trump's presidency yet.
- What is impeachment? How did we get here? And what could happen next?
- We hope this guide will help to answer these questions. There's even a table of contents below so you can jump to a specific section.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
How did we get here? And what could happen next? We hope this guide will help to answer these questions. We highly recommend you read the entirety of this story so you can be as informed as possible, but we've also built a table of contents below so you can jump to a specific section.
TABLE OF CONTENTSThe Players
The StakesThe Possible Outcomes Timeline of Events (What's Happened So Far)
First, here's a 60-second explanation of what's going on:
The Possible Outcomes
Now here's a timeline of events from our past coverage:
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Sikkim assembly passes budget for 2021-22
- The digital economy will thrive on customer connections and empowerment, says Adobe India's Nitin Singhal
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP