Caitlyn Jenner is working with Trump aide Brad Parscale on her potential California gubernatorial bid
Caitlyn Jenneris seeking political advice from Brad Parscaleon her possible Californiagubernatorial bid.
- Parscale is advising Jenner on potential campaign personnel on an unpaid basis, per CNN.
- The reality TV star is also seeking advice from a former Trump campaign fundraiser, Caroline Wren.
Caitlyn Jenner is seeking political advice from former President
Parscale, who served as Trump's campaign manager before being demoted last summer, is a friend of Jenner's and is advising Jenner on campaign personnel without being paid, CNN and The New York Times reported. The reality TV star and former US Olympic athlete has also sought advice from Caroline Wren, another Republican operative who fundraised for Trump's 2020 campaign.Axios first reported earlier this week that Jenner, a longtime Republican, is considering her debut run for office as embattled Gov.
Parscale was brought back onto Trump's team to build the former president's new website and help lead his digital efforts after the election.
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital