Herschel Walker fires his campaign's political director for allegedly leaking to the press during the Trump-backed candidate's messiest week to date: report
- Senate GOP candidate Herschel Walker has fired his political director during a raging scandal.
- Republican aide Taylor Crowe was reportedly let go for leaking to the press.
Embattled Senate hopeful Herschel Walker has fired his political director for reportedly leaking stories to the press during the Georgia Republican's most grueling week yet.
Taylor Crowe, who announced that he was joining Walker's campaign just three months ago on LinkedIn, is now gone according to reports from CNN. The short-lived stint is attributed to Crowe sharing unauthorized information with the media while Walker is reeling from a barrage of negative press.
The Walker campaign did not respond to Insider's request for comment about what, specifically, sparked the sudden departure.
Walker, who is vying to unseat incumbent Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia, remains engulfed in controversy with just weeks to go before election day.
The family-related fracas includes swirling allegations that Walker, who espouses family values on the campaign trail and has endorsed adopting a nationwide abortion ban, paid for an ex-girlfriend's abortion in 2009. He's also come under attack from his 23-year-old son, Christian Walker, a conservative culture warrior who has been bashing his absentee father on social media.
Herschel Walker continues to dispute the abortion story but has only added to the confusion. The fallout has been so damaging, that even scandal-plagued former President Donald Trump has decided to keep his distance for now.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World