Jared Kushner is refusing to help Trump after his dinner with Kanye West, Nick Fuentes, report says
- Former President Donald Trump dined with Ye and Nick Fuentes, who have spewed antisemitic hate.
- Kushner, who is Jewish, refused to help when calls came in from Trump's camp looking for support.
Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's Jewish son-in-law, is keeping his distance after Trump dined with people who have publicly spewed antisemitic hate, a report says.
Trump's now-infamous November dinner with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes sparked widespread controversy and condemnation.
Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, formerly Trump's closest advisers, would previously have helped handle the public fallout. But they are not getting involved now, according to a new report from New York magazine.
Kushner refused to help when calls came in from Trump's camp looking for help or public support, and he has been giving people his father-in-law's number to contact directly rather than act as a go-between, as he previously would have done, per the magazine.
"He was like, 'Look, I'm out. I'm really out,'" a person with knowledge of the situation told the magazine.
Kushner and Ivanka have stepped back from Trump's political career since he lost the 2020 election and the January 6 insurrection. They have distanced themselves from his baseless election fraud claims.
While Trump's eldest daughter chose not to attend his 2024 campaign launch in November, telling the media that she does not plan to be involved in politics, Kushner was present.
Another person speaking to New York Magazine said that perhaps Kushner felt a "familial obligation" to attend.
Sam Nunberg, a former Trump political adviser, told the magazine half-jokingly that Kusher attended "for the Saudis," referring to his close business ties with the Gulf nation.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life