POLL: The majority of voters don't think Trump made America great again, and 46% think he's one of the worst presidents
- The majority of voters do not think
Trump"made America great again," according to a new poll from Morning Consult and Politico.
- 80% of GOP-voting respondents said Trump delivered on his original campaign promises.
- 85% of Democratic voters said the Trump presidency was either one of the worst of all time or below average.
Former President Donald Trump had one major stated goal throughout his tenure in office: To
The view that Trump's presidency was "one of the worst" was held by:
- 48% of those 65 and older as well as 41% of those 18 to 34
- Not just 49% of moderates, but even 15% of conservatives
- 48% of those making less than $50,000 per year as well as 43% of those making over $100,000
- 42% of white people, 44% of Hispanic or Latino people, and 69% percent of Black people
- 50% of Suburbanites
- 42% of people who live in a military household
- 9% of people who said they voted for Donald Trump in 2016
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share