Trump's DC hotel raised prices to keep QAnon conspiracy theorists from booking rooms, according to a leaked police memo
- Trump's DC hotel raised prices as a "security tactic" to keep QAnon away, said a
- The memo, obtained by The Daily Dot and The Guardian, was written in the wake of an Insider story.
- Hotel management said the hikes were "to prevent protestors from booking rooms."
A leaked internal police memo said former President
Dated February 8, the memo included a reference to an Insider story published the day prior. Forbes reported room rates at the hotel had been increased for March 3-4. QAnon theorists had predicted Trump would retake the White House with an inauguration on March 4.
The memo said officers were told by management at Trump's hotel that they didn't have "any credible information regarding an event actually taking place on that date."
Officers also had checked hotel reservations in the DC area, noting that they weren't "showing any noticeable increase in hotel reservations for this timeframe," according to the memo.
About 250 GB of data from the MPD was leaked this month after a ransomware attack. The data included documents detailing "Operation Stormbreaker," a plan by right-wing militia group Boogaloo Boois to incite violence in Washington.
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons